22Bet was founded in 2007 and has its headquarters in Cyprus. It serves more than 130 countries in the world. Since the launch of the operator, the 22Bet casino has a customer base from Asia, Africa, and Europe. Its main gambling license is from the government of Curacao, but it has obtained a number of local gambling licenses. Therefore, the bookie is extremely safe to use.
How to Create an Account on 22Bet
In order to sign up on 22Bet, you should follow these steps:
- Click the green registration button in order to open the signup form
- Then you should enter your email address and name
- You can then fill in your password, and this should only feature letters and numbers
- After that, you can choose your country from the drop-down menu
- Finally, select your preferred currency and accept the terms of the bookie
Deposits and Withdrawals at 22Bet
As required by the licensing body, 22Bet has to verify the details of customers before it can process withdrawals. To avoid inconveniences later on, you should complete the KYC procedure even before you make a deposit. You can deposit and withdraw funds at 22Bet using cryptocurrencies, e-wallets, and prepaid cards.
It is important to remember that the site does not allow punters to make withdrawals using methods that they haven’t previously used for deposits. For example, if you have made deposits using e-wallets, you will have to process withdrawals back to your e-wallet. Also, remember that the site only allows users to make deposits and withdrawals using accounts that are registered in their names.
Pros of 22Bet
- It supports many Asian languages, as well as different dialects of English.
- It rewards new members with a 100% match bonus.
- It supports odds formats such as decimal, Hong Kong, Indonesian, and Malaysian.
- You will also be able to claim lots of bonuses as a loyal member of the site.
- You can access the betting service with a 22Bet mobile app, and you can use it on either Android or iOS devices.
Cons of 22Bet
- The mobile version of 22Bet is a little complicated to use.
Which countries are banned from 22Bet?
22Bet does not ban any countries from using the betting service. However, the bookie advises users to make sure that they use the site in accordance with the gambling laws of their countries.
Is 22Bet a secure gambling platform?
Yes, this betting site is extremely secure since it has a Curacao license. It also has local licenses from a number of countries, including Nigeria and Kenya.
Can I use cryptocurrencies to make payments at 22Bet?
Yes, you can use cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin to make payments on this gambling site.
22Bet is an international gambling site that welcomes people from more than 130 countries. In fact, it does not ban any countries and only encourages its customers to use the site in accordance with their local gambling laws. You can access the service using the gambling site or the mobile application, both of which have excellent designs.