HongKong

Coronavirus: all diners at Hong Kong restaurants must use ‘Leave Home Safe’ app ‘from December 9’




All diners across Hong Kong’s 16,000 restaurants will have to use the government’s Covid-19 contact-tracing app from December 9, as part of a bid by authorities to facilitate the reopening of the border with mainland China, the Post has learned.A government source said the administration had intended to roll out mandatory use of the “Leave Home Safe” app at eateries as soon as possible, but held back to give the public more time. Some industry players had earlier said the policy would be…



READ SOURCE

See also  Quieter kick-off for Hong Kong’s Operation Santa Claus amid pandemic, but enthusiasm among charity’s participants undimmed

Leave a Reply