The cross-harbour section of Hong Kong’s most expensive rail project will be further delayed until the first quarter of 2022 as vandalism of another line by radical protesters has hindered work, according to the city’s embattled MTR Corporation.In a Legislative Council paper issued on Wednesday, the rail giant estimated the Hung Hom-Admiralty section of the scandal-hit Sha Tin-Central rail link would be delayed from the previously revised fourth quarter of 2021.The MTR Corp said the further…



READ SOURCE

READ  Hong Kong protests: Indonesian journalist shot in face with police projectile will have permanent blindness in right eye, lawyer says

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here