Singapore’s cable cars took on their first load of passengers in a successful bump-free trial run on Jan 19, 1974. Like a string of coloured bubbles, they glided off one by one from Mount Faber station, spanning more than 60m above the harbour to Sentosa – all in a matter of eight minutes.
Buy this photograph at: bit.ly/3CGS7q6_cablecars
Photonico is a website offering high-quality stock photos that celebrate Asian contemporary culture and heritage. It is a platform that showcases the thousands of editorial and stock photos that our staff and contributing photographers shoot.
These photos can be purchased for personal and commercial use at an affordable price.
1. Search from a vast selection of curated Asian culture and heritage photos.
2. Buy photos of old and modern Singapore, travel, nature, food, daily life and more.
3. Use the photos on different platforms with our various licensing options.
1. Shoot your own photos of Singapore and Asian street scenes, nature, daily life and travel. To contribute photos, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Share them with us and be part of our community of photographers at Photonico.asia
3. Earn when your photos are sold with our 50 per cent revenue share programme.