Asia

South China Sea: Philippines to resume resupply mission after boats blocked by Chinese coastguard



The Philippines’ defence chief said on Sunday a military resupply mission for the country’s troops stationed on an atoll in the South China Sea will resume this week, after it was aborted last week when it was blocked by Chinese coastguard.Defence Secretary Delfin Lorenzana said he had instructed the military to send its resupply vessels back to the Philippines-occupied Second Thomas Shoal, and that China “will not interfere” this time.On Thursday, the Philippines condemned “in strongest terms”…



READ SOURCE

See also  Sixth body found in Norway mudslide, four still missing

Leave a Reply