Shoppers at the third NTUC Welcome supermarket when it opened for business in Portchester Avenue in Serangoon Garden Estate on May 2, 1974. The first NTUC Welcome co-operative supermarket – now known as NTUC FairPrice – opened a year earlier in Toa Payoh.
Buy the photograph at: bit.ly/32KR0sz_ntuc
Photonico is a website offering high-quality stock photos that celebrate Asian contemporary culture and heritage.
It is a platform that showcases the thousands of editorial and stock photos that our staff and contributing photographers shoot.
These photos can be purchased for personal and commercial use at an affordable price.
To contribute photos, get in touch with us at email@example.com
1. Search from a vast selection of curated Asian culture and heritage photos.
2. Buy photos of old and modern Singapore, travel, nature, food, daily life and more.
3. Use the photos on different platforms with our various licensing options.
1. Shoot your own photos of Singapore and Asian street scenes, nature, daily life and travel. To contribute photos, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Share them with us and be part of our community of photographers at Photonico.asia
3. Earn when your photos are sold with our 50 per cent revenue share programme.